Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dolls



Whoo - I've been busy! Art Chicago was a blast and I have a gazillion photos to process and post in the near future. I've also been catching up on yardwork during this beautiful patch of weather, and its taking up a good chunk of my time.

I got the dolls in just under the wire! They were a whole lot more labor intensive than I had expected, but I think they came out well. There are some pearlescent powders mixed in with the paints so they have a glowy sheen to them - and the bottom halves all use real feathers.

I mailed them off today and can hardly wait to see what all the other participants have come up with. I'm hoping that the organizer will put together a Flickr group for the whole swap.


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...