Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm back - with monoprints!

My studio/bedroom flooded a year ago, as a result of a plumber's negligence. Fortunately, after months of wrangling with their insurance company - they paid for the damage and the reconstruction costs. *whew*

So I'm back in the saddle again, and I'm warming up with several small projects before I start my larger paintings again.

Jen Worden has a weekly Art Challenge, and I joined in this week.

We were directed to make monoprints!



This was the first printing and its full of texture and rich colors.



This is the second printing of the same image. I love how different the image is, while still holding the same presence!

These prints as well as two other images are available on my etsy page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...