Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Well this summer has definitely flown by! I've been far busier than I ever anticipated, so all of the projects I had hoped to have under my belt by now, are languishing.

I did manage to get started on one a couple of them, however. I signed up for A Prompt A Day journaling project run by Kelly Kilmer to do with my daughter. I thought it would be a great way to spend some time together doing an activity we both love.

We were able to set aside one day to start the project, and when we return from Florida, I hope to make it a weekly event.



My page. The text reads,
"i wear my flesh like life
like identity
like the bloom of who
i will become
"




Sendra's book cover (complete with googly eyes!) and her first journal entry. :) She had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...