Sunday, January 29, 2006

Art Journal and EBSQ



I had a lot of fun with this little collage, and played with it again on Jennybean's art fair book. (I'll post those images tomorrow)

I started a new painting in my series entitled Surviving Hope, that began with my nest self portrait. I'm very excited with the direction this series is taking!! I hope to have the basics of the imagery down soon so that I can post WIPs.

I also updated my EBSQ Portfolio and entered the EBSQ Anatomy Show yesterday.


I downloaded the trial version of Working Artist to follow my work and the sales. Its not very pretty, but I'm hoping that it will be intuitive and robust enough to handle the detail I want to keep track of. I'll let you know what I think of it as I put it to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...