Monday, January 30, 2006

Art spree





My good friend, Jennybean, is a talented bookbinder who sells a lot at art fairs. Shes often complimented on her books, but people complain that they aren't writers and wouldn't know what to do with them. Shes asked a number of us to put our talents to her pages, to be bound in a couple of different books to use as examples for her potential customers. I'm so glad to be a part of this project.

I have two signatures, consisting of 8 pages and these are my first two. I wish you could see the first page in person! I used Interference Violet over the top, and the page just shimmers with purple. Thom thinks I should to a square with a bird sketch on the above bird page, like I did in my journal - Im starting to agree. What do you think?


I also made another Etsy sale!! Tomorrow, my hand collage is going to its new home! I'm just thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...