Friday, April 4, 2008

Doll swap

I'm so excited about this, I can hardly tell you. Abbey Hendrickson of Aesthetic Outburst is hosting a nested doll swap!



I love these dolls, and picked up this set in 1994, when I lived in Wurzburg Germany. I have an attraction to teeny things, and the smallest of this set of 9 is no bigger than a pea. They are definitely one of my favorite keepsakes from my time living abroad.

I was tickled when I heard about this swap - oh to have a set of uniquely made artist dolls! Immediately my mind jumped to the many many possibilities, and already I know that I'll have a hard time parting with the ones I make.

I purchased the set of 5 blank dolls from Golden Cockrel, as suggested, and cannot wait to get started. I'll be sure to post my progress as I go - the swap deadline is May 1, so I need to get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...